Prostate MRI Diagnosis* and Contouring
Fusion MR is software for interpreting MRIs of the prostate. This is the first step of a targeted biopsy procedure where suspicious regions of interest are identified using colour-coded contours. These marked-up MRIs are imported into the Fusion Bx and fused with live ultrasound. The intelligently simple interface enhances the communication between radiology and urology.
- Customized layout and hanging protocols*
- PACS compatible
- No upfront cost
High Speed Contouring
- Supports fusion biopsy procedures
- Semi- automated segmentation
- Structured reporting based on PI-RADS v2*
- Dynamic Contrast Enhanced (DCE) generates pharmacokinetic maps
- Calculates ADC maps and extrapolated B- values
- Plots contrast enhancement time course
- 3D mesh reconstruction
Studying multiple sequences
*Available with Fusion MR Pro
Fusion MR Viewer is available for sale in the United States, Canada, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
Fusion MR Pro is available for sale in Canada.