Our Team is Growing!
We are looking for dynamic and driven individuals with experience in sales, marketing, software development and application/support to join our team and help improve the state of prostate care. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you: email@example.com
Current opportunities at Focal Healthcare:
Focal Healthcare Inc. is a medical device company with the mission to positively impact patients’ lives and the lives of their families. We produce world class medical equipment designed to provide better diagnostic information, enhance therapeutic decision making, and improve clinical outcomes of prostate related diseases.
We are going through an exciting period of growth and development. At Focal Healthcare, we follow an agile process and use a mix of modern development tools, technologies, and frameworks. We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join our development team. You will be working closely with the development and product teams, and you will report to the Lead Developer.
Read More >>
We care about our employees.
Our success depends on our team. At Focal Healthcare, you will be given the training and support you need to excel in your position and in your field. We work in a casual environment with flexible working hours. We also provide full healthcare and lunch benefits.
Great collaborative office environment.
With its brick walls, natural lighting, high ceilings, and open space, our office feels anything but corporate. All team members work in close proximity to encourage collaboration and innovation. Lunches are provided and eaten as a team with employees alternating cooking responsibility.
- You are passionate about making a difference- literally, not figuratively. All of our products have one thing in common: change the status quo to save lives.
- You are hungry and humble and always enthusiastic to learn new things.
- You believe it’s not over until you get it done. Your passion should come with a determination to follow through. You should be responsible and you must be reliable.
- Design and implement innovative user interfaces that are simple and effective
- Apply user-centered design principles to guide product strategy and direction
- Develop user scenarios, personas, user flows, design concepts, prototypes, UI starter guides, and other design documents as needed.
- Ensure workflow reflects the user’s needs and maintains consistency
- Work with a team of engineers that are passionate about the optimal user experience
- Contribute in a meaningful way to the improvement of products that save lives
- In-depth understanding of WPF, .NET and C#
- Understanding of MVVM design pattern
- Expertise in designing and implementing user interfaces for a variety of applications
- An ability to efficiently identify and convey relevant information and make logic-based decisions with confidence
- String written communication skills
- Experience with medical imaging
- Assets in knowledge of Open GL.
Education and Experience
- A degree in computer science, engineering or similar fields
- 2-5 years C# application development experience
We welcome applications from Canadian and US citizens.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org